Impos Version 6.51 Release
We are constantly improving and fine-tuning our software to offer the latest features to improve our customer user experience, to essentially provide the best end user experience to your customers.
We are excited to announce the release of 6.51 that will allow your venue to integrate with our latest innovative offerings. Impos AppPay is an online payment function that facilitates integrations with several partner applications.
By providing the ability to request payments through online and table ordering apps, Impos allows venues to be using the latest in mobile technology and provide customers with an ever-expanding host of options for their dining experience.
Some of our new partner integrations include;
- Beam – an innovative payment method and marketing app with at least 10% cashback on each spend
- Presto Smart – a cutting edge EFTPOS terminal developed by Westpac with direct integration with your Impos terminal
Improved Impos Table Layout
We have also implemented a new seated table summary supporting multiple filtering and sorting options, including;
- Enabling an interactive list view of active tables that can be sorted by table name, status, time since last selected, total duration of the table, or cover number
- Allowing wait staff to use the same features of the Impos Floor Plan such as Merge, Split and Item Transfer directly from the Seated Floor Plan
Venue Shoutout – Baroq House
Baroq House has been going strong since it’s re-opening 2 years ago in the heart of Melbourne after a lengthy and extravagant multi-million-dollar renovation. Their secret to success is undoubtably their extreme lushness and point of difference to the neighbouring venues in Melbourne’s CBD.
The size and sophistication of this venue sets it apart with multiple bars split over three levels, a gold-edged private function room, shimmering metallic ceilings, DJ booth and roomy D-floor. Boasting several exclusive rooms which allow guests to move fluidly between the multiple lounge areas, Baroq also houses 4 bars, a myriad of luxurious booth and table settings, celebrity guest room, VIP area, and a discrete outdoor smoking section.
Manager of Baroq House, Luke Stretton says, “Not only is the Impos Front Office easily customisable and efficient to use, but the Back office / Web reports are a blessing for any hospitality manager.”
Baroq oozes glamour, grandeur, style and sophistication and offers the ideal event space. Their bespoke events team take pride in tailoring events to the individual’s specifications, whether a corporate event or a private milestone birthday celebration. Depending on the size of the celebration, Baroq can hire out the entire venue, choose from their private rooms, or a booth for more intimate celebrations.
So, next time you find yourself in Melbourne-town looking for a night of opulence and sensational cocktail list, head to this award-winning venue in Drewery Lane and remember Melbourne, stay classy.
Impos and Tyro helping your business thrive
Impos and Tyro have been partnering successfully for almost a decade, with Tyro championing for better business banking since its inception in 2003. Tyro’s founders saw an opportunity to challenge the traditional banks with faster, more innovative EFTPOS solutions.
Since then, Tyro has taken the same innovative approach to banking with deposit, loan and eCommerce products which are designed to help businesses like yours grow and succeed.
You may have seen Tyro’s refreshed new look brand. Tyro are excited that their new brand identity better reflects these changes, including how they’ve evolved and who they’ve become.
Some of the major benefits for Impos and Tyro customers include;
- Surcharging – Dynamic surcharge option to automatically and seamlessly detect card type and apply surcharge
- Pay at Table – Complete the sale at your customer’s table, by pulling the sale amount from the server without locking up the POS.
- Tap and Save – Tap & Save allows Tyro merchants to save money by processing debit contactless payments through the cheaper eftpos network.
Refer A Friend
Simply share with a friend the many benefits of Impos and for anyone who signs up for a new POS system, you will take home $100 voucher from our very good friends at Chef’s Hat – Where the Chefs Shop.