When you are running a busy and successful hospitality business, the last thing you want is downtime. No matter what kind of venue you are, your systems and technologies need to work just as hard as you do, to remain highly efficient.
Impos recognises the need for your point of sale solutions to be reliable. To cater for this, we offer remote assistance using Teamviewer and Impos Connect to plug directly into your operations instantly. This allows us to assist you immediately with any issues you may be experiencing.
This is a service that is available 24/7 and will enable you to get help anytime you need it, with speedy resolutions so you can get back to your business with lengthy delays.
The benefits of remote support for small businesses
Having access to on-demand POS support means that your hospitality business can get help on demand.
This delivers a range of benefits for your business, including:
- Increased response time: Traditional telephone or email support can take time to contact, with your business experiencing costly downtime while you wait through hold music or for a digital response. On-demand POS assistance means you get help immediately.
- Increased productivity: By resolving any issues or queries quickly and in real-time, you will be able to keep delivering your quality service without lengthy delays.
- Lower costs: On-site IT and call centre support attracts hefty fees, whereas digital remote assistance is a much more affordable option.
- All hours service: You can gain access to support outside of regular business hours, which is when you are most likely to need it in the hospitality game.
- Access to the latest software: Our remote team will work to ensure you always have the latest, most up-to-date POS software.
- Proactive assistance: Remote assistance can monitor your POS and detect issues before they become a problem, resolving them while you continue to serve.
Get a Demo Today
Introducing Impos Connect
Technologies like Teamviewer allow you to have trusted IT experts remotely log into your POS systems and take over to deliver instant resolutions.
While Impos uses Teamviewer, we also employ our in-house system called Impos Connect – which patches directly into your POS system. This assistance is available to all of your staff as long as they have access to your terminals so that they can get support when you are not on the premises.
Help is available around the clock, allowing you to access Impos experts who are on standby for support whenever you need it.
Impos Connect will also enable our team to monitor your systems, upgrade your POS and proactively look for issues. We’ll respond to them before they become more significant problems, and will ensure minimal impact on your business where possible.
This feature can also be used as a tool to train you and your team on the features of your solution.
Want to find out how Impos can help you streamline your efficiencies? Get in touch now for a no-obligation discussion.